These days writers have the option to self-publish rather than hoping that a traditional publishing house will offer them a contract. Amazon, Smashwords, and a host of other companies offer writers the opportunity to see their book in print, but not everyone has the skill to prepare their manuscript. That's where L. Cooper Press can help.
For one fee, L. Cooper Press provides:
- In-house line editing or if preferred, a list of approved editors
- Service provider details for cover design and formatting
- Assistance in creating an Amazon/Kindle/Createspace account if you do not have one
- Will assign an ISBN for your print book
- Guide you through the process for your printed book.
Advantages of self-publishing with L.Cooper Press:
- There are no contracts to sign
- You retain the copyright
- You set the price of your book and keep 100% of the royalties
- You will receive a professional and personal service from editors, designers and formatters to help you make informed choices for your manuscript.
- Your book will be available in print and ebook formats within weeks.
- A Publisher's imprint enters your book into Books in Print, which is where bookstores and libraries find books they want to order.
- Your book will NOT be perceived as self-published.
For more information visit the website: L.Cooper Press or email firstname.lastname@example.org